Sunday, September 1, 2013

Hair Fun: The Fishtail Braid

The Fishtail Braid is a braid that I always do, because the normal braid is just too normal for me.

Many people wonder how you do this fun braid, but it's easier than you think!

Here we goooo:

Fashion | SimplyFind

The main part of this braid that you need to make sure you are doing correctly is that you are pulling each piece of hair from the outside of your hair, not the inside.

Keep practicing, keep practicing. It's easy for me because my hair is straight, but if yours isn't, brush through it, and make it as straight as possible.

Simple, fun braid! 

Have fun with your hair! :)

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could do that with hair, but I can do it with rubber bands to make a bracelet!!!! :D

    ~papad91278, the 4th news crew member, Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't use rubber bands, but I have thread that I used to use for cross stitching to do it, so I've been making those. It's funnnnn :D

      Delete
    2. Sounds fun!!!

      ~papad91278, the 4th news crew member, a 4th grader taught me how.

      Delete

Comments are loved! Please no swearing or put-downs. If you aren't weird enough or find this blog odd because it's weird, then I will eat your hands.

Sit back with chocolate or bacon and type your comment below. :D

~Feelers the Llama