Monday, July 15, 2013

Hiking is Fun



I went hiking yesterday, and I think it's really fun. How many of you guys don't go hiking? :O

Went first hiked up this cool trail that lead to a waterfall. It smelled like forest and all of that good stuff.

Then we hiked near the tallest point in Oregon, Mt. Hood, which is like 45 minutes away from where I live. We just hiked a trail that leads up to this stream, and has a great view of the mountain. We walked over some logs to get over the stream and see the mountain better. Then me and my mom made a Caren (how do you spell that?). She got a couple of pictures, and then we hiked back.

What I didn't like about the hike was that there were a lot of bugs. They were flying all around us, and I kept flipping out.

Oh, and we found a tree that looked like it had a butt.

9 comments:

  1. Hiking is fun! But not in a forest at night when your friends said there were coyotes in the forest. O_O

    BUTT TREEEEEEE!

    ~papad91728, the 4th news crew member, HEY! ChutesandLadders's birthday (AKA, Mine) is in 1 month and 1 day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw a coyote once when I was waiting for the bus to go to school. We were freaked out, but it just walked away, lucky for us.

      Delete
  2. What did you name tha tree? That is da questione. .3.

    -El Panda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we didn't officially name it, but we just called it the butt tree. :D

      Delete
  3. How did you make the comments outline and pages bar rounded and purple?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALLEGIANT!

    THANK YOU SO MUCH!

    I was trying to remember what the third book was called....I only knew it wasn't called "Detergent" :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes I LOVE hiking...... but I'm deathly afraid of hights.....

    ReplyDelete

Comments are loved! Please no swearing or put-downs. If you aren't weird enough or find this blog odd because it's weird, then I will eat your hands.

Sit back with chocolate or bacon and type your comment below. :D

~Feelers the Llama