Friday, August 2, 2013

I love the beach :D

You guys have all been to the beach, right? 

Unless you live somewhere in the middle of your country where you can't get to the beach as much as you would like to.

But where I live, it takes about 2 hours and 30 minutes to get there. It's not always the nicest there.

It was sprinkling a little bit, and it was cloudy all day, but it soon stopped sprinkling, and it wasn't windy or cold! :D

I'm not a relaxer (yet) when I go to the beach, so I like going to the water and staying there and getting cold from it. It's fun.

But what always seems to get me out of the water for good on the beach trip is when I see jellyfish come onto shore and then go back. *shudder* I ran out when I saw it. We were leaving anyway.

Yeah, we all felt fat when we left because we ate a bunch of snacks that we brought along.

We also went across the 4 mile bridge to Washington to go to Long Beach. We didn't do much there, just look around at the shops and walk on the boardwalk. 

So overall, it wasn't as great as our usual beach trips are, but still.

It was fun.

What are your beach trips like?

6 comments:

  1. Well, it really depends which beach we are at. Last summer we went to Spain, and that was the best beach cuz the sand was so perfect. Our beach experience usually involves Lake Erie, trash, hot sand, and poor water quality.

    ~papad91278, the 4th news crew member, THE SPANISH BEACH LIKES US BETTER!

    P.S. Im talking about beach experiences.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, papad1278, Spanish beaches are awesome! As I live in Spain I go to them very often, and I love climbing the cliffs!

      Delete
  2. I live in Hawaii so I can go to the beach every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my beach experiences went terrible T^T
    I stepped on a sea urchin (luckily it wasn't that big) and we had to directly go back ;-;

    -WinterFinite ㅋ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. holy cow your picture is...
      ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  4. The last beach trip I had was terrible! I stepped on a big sea urchin, got stung by a jellyfish and scared by a shark! Oh, I almost forgot when I got pinched by a crab!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are loved! Please no swearing or put-downs. If you aren't weird enough or find this blog odd because it's weird, then I will eat your hands.

Sit back with chocolate or bacon and type your comment below. :D

~Feelers the Llama